I am SO happy! I weighed-in today and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I lost 1.2 pounds since last Monday! Woo Hoo!!!!
I am very happy to have lost 20.2 pounds, but I'm also very happy to have dropped my BMI (Body Mass Index) by 3.7 points! That is such a better number then where I started. I'm still technically considered Obese but I'm close to where I will be considered overweight, and that is HUGE to me! I have been obese for WAY TOO LONG! I'm just DONE being fat! I'm sick of feeling like crap, and I'm sick of looking like crap, and on and on and on.....

This is something interesting that I wanted to share. It's weird, but I still feel like the fat girl.
When I look at myself in the mirror, I half expect to see my big belly again, and my big ole' butt again, and my second chin again... but when I look at myself in the mirror, I don't see those things anymore. I actually like what I'm seeing when I look at myself in the mirror. It's strange, but I actually go TO the mirror to check how cute I am for the day! And ya know what! That feels GREAT! It's nice to be able to feel better about myself for a change, and to actually know that I can defeat this BATTLE OF THE BULGE! I LOVE Weight Watchers! I feel like I am better not only for myself but for my family as well!
I hope you all have a great day!
PS. Don't forget to smile! It's contagious!

Comments

Popular Posts