July 21, 2008 at 178.4 pounds




July 17th, 2008 Posting:

Hello again everyone! It's been a frustrating 3 weeks. I haven't been seeing the scale budge at all, hardly. Anyways, since my last set of pictures that were taken and posted back in June, I have only lost 1/2 an inch in my chest, 1/4 of an inch in my hips, and 1/2 an inch in each of my thighs.

I am very happy to have lost inches, but I would LOVE to see the scale move again. It's frustrating me TONS! I have been doing a reasonable job with my eating. Although there have been a couple weeks where I have gone over my points allowances for the week, but I'm determined to not give up on myself just because it's taking a little longer then I expected to lose this darn fat!

I decided to post a picture of my face along with the body pictures so that you all can "hopefully" be able to see the difference in the structure of my face. I looked at the first picture, the one of my face, when I first started Weight Watchers, and I was shocked to see how "chunky" I looked! I don't look exactly the way I want to look yet, I am a work in progress, but I can see that there is progress happening, even though the scale might not be moving.

I have to let you all know about the BEST compliment that I have ever gotten from anyone. This happened a couple days ago. I was doing stuff around the house like cleaning and stuff. My daughter, Deonne May, was watching me I guess. She said "Mommy, your butt is getting smaller!" I laughed so hard because she sounded SO cute! I think that's the best thing is when other people notice!

Anyways, that's all for now. Wish me luck on my weigh-in day! I hope that the scale reads a loss. Even if it's not a whole pound, I'll take whatever I can get!

You all have a great day! Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts