June 16, 2008 at 179.8




June 23rd, 2008 Posting:

I have been doing okay this week as far as my excercise and eating. I participated in the relay for life event, and I earned 32 activity points! I'm so proud of myself! I got a little sunburned, but it's ok, it was for an awesome cause! I thought about my Mom that whole day.

I plan to get on my treadmil today. I want to try to do 30 minutes of running. Last time I ran on my treadmill I did 25 minutes of running, and I think I did pretty good. When I started Weight Watchers, I was barely able to do the 3 mph setting on my treadmill. Now I am able to do the 5 mph setting! I am SO proud of myself!

Monday is my weigh-in day, and I gained about .4 of a pound, but the good news is that I lost half an inch off of my waist, and I have also lost a quarter of an inch off of my upper arms since last weeks weigh-in! Isn't that great! That means that I'm losing the FAT!!! My pants are even looser now! I can't wait till the are falling off of me and I need a belt to just hold them up! So in total inches lost, I have lost 4 inches off of my chest, 6 inches off of my waist, 3 1/2 inches off of my hips, 1 3/4 inches off of my upper arms, and 3 inches off of my thighs! Wow! I can't believe it! Sometimes I think "Is that ME I'm talking about???" and it is!!! I am so proud of myself! It feels great to say that! I haven't felt proud of myself in a really long time and it's great to be able to feel that again!

Anyways, I hope that everyone is having a great day today! I'll try to write something again soon. Love you all! Andrea



June 30th, 2008 Posting:

Hi everyone! How's it going? I hope that everyone has been having a good week so far. Well, today was my weigh-in day and I found out that I have lost .2 of a pound! Hey, it's somethin'. It's less then half a pound, but every little ounce counts, right? They all add up in the end. Since last weeks weigh-in I have lost 1/2 an inch in both my chest and my hips! Isn't that awesome! The inches are just mealting off of me! I'm kind of surprised that I lost anything because I haven't been 100% on my diet this week. I would say that I followed it reasonably well. I am determined to not get discouraged with this weight-loss stuff, even if I have a bad week. I figure that since it took me quite a while to gain the weight, I have to give it at least that long to take it back off. I am determined to become a healthier and a hotter me!

Anyways, gotta go for now. You all have a great week! Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts