September 3, 2008 at 176 pounds




August 18, 2008

Hello again. Well, today is my weigh-in day, and I was pleasently surprised to find out that I lost 1.8 pounds since last Monday!!! It might not seem like much, but I'm glad to have lost anything. I've been stuck at the same weight for weeks now so I'm glad to see a loss in the numbers on the scale. I haven't lost any inches since last week, but at least the scale is being kind to me and reading a loss. I think I've been at a plateau. It's really frustrating when you do all you're supposed to do as far as eating and excercise goes, and you get stuck at a certain weight! I feel like I want to scream sometimes out of sheer frustration! But I won't give up on myself. I'm determined to keep going with this weight-loss thing until I get down to my goal weight.

I want to share something that I discovered when I took my kids to the playground a few weeks ago. My daughter was hanging on the monkey bars, and having fun. I decided that I wanted to do that with her. I found out that I can hold my body weight on the bars! This might sound stupid to some people, but it's exciting to me. I could never do this when I was at my heaviest weight. Now, not only can I hold my own body weight now, but I can hang upside down on the monkey bars with my kids instead of just watching them play while I'm just standing there! That is what the Weight Watcher community would call a NSV or a Non Scale Victory! Those are the best!!!

Anyways, just wanted to update you all on my progress! Have a great day everyone! Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts