Wow! I've lost half of my height in inches!

So yesterday I was looking through my food journal, and I realized that I have lost a total of 32.5 inches off of my body.... so far that is!!! ISN"T THAT AWESOME!!! And I plan to lose more too!
So I've lost 5 1/2 inches off of my chest; 7 inches off of my waist; 5 inches off of my hips; 2 1/2 inches off of each of my upper arms; and 5 inches off of each of my thighs. I think I checked the math like 3 times because I couldn't believe the numbers, but sure enough they were all correct!
So far this has been an exciting, frustrating, and slow journey, but it is a journey that I am so glad that I started.
Anyways, I did one of my Power 90 tapes yesterday, and I'm proud of myself for getting some exercise done. Today I plan to either do another tape or get on my treadmill. I don't want to get into the habit of being lazy again.
Have a great day everyone! Andrea

Comments

You are awesome lady, do you know that?

Popular Posts