I need to do better

This week I have been trying to do better with my exercise, and haven't done as good as I wanted to. I did exercise for 2 days out of the whole week, but I should have been better with the doing exercise every day of the week like I said I was going to.
What I AM happy about is that when I did my exercise I did it first thing in the morning. I would either get on my treadmill, or go out to one of the local parks for a run/walk. By the way, I have to say that I am still amazed how easy it is to run compared to when I started doing exercise. I remember the very first time that I went out to walk at this track. I could barely walk half that track. My legs were killing me so bad. I had to hobble back to the car! I was so pathetic!
Now I am able to run with out being so winded that I feel like I'm going to absolutely die and I am also able to carry on a conversation with someone while I'm exercising! It's neat to be able to feel the effects of all the hard work so far!

I just have to share something that took me sort of by surprise. Yesterday I came across a picture of me holding Christian. I looked so different. I couldn't believe how much my face has changed since I started Weight Watchers!
When I look at myself in the mirror, or see a picture, I half expect to see my double chins, and my "rolls" but I am starting to see less of those things! And that makes me SO happy! As my body has been changing, it seems as if my brain has been stuck though. As I have been doing this weight-thing, and watching the pounds go down and the inches go down, I still feel the same somehow like when I started this weight-loss journey. At my heaviest weight, I felt so invisible. It was a horrible feeling. And you know what, I did that to myself. I am the one who chose to eat those unhealthy things, and to not get any exercise at all. I hated how I felt and looked. I think I was just existing in life instead of living life.
Wow! How things have changed for the better!

So, here are my stats, both in weight lost, and in inches lost.
Weight lost: 21.4 pounds! WOO HOO!!!
Inches lost:
Chest: 5 1/2 inches
Waist: 7 1/2 inches
Hips: 5 1/2 inches
Both Upper Arms: 2 1/2 inches
Both Thighs: 5 1/4 inches

Woo Hoo!!!!! AWESOME!!!
And that's my success so far! I plan to lose more inches and pounds!
I will get to my goal, just wait and see!
Have a great day guys!

Comments

You'll get there, I know you will!! Good job sista! <3
Andrea, I think that you are doing awesome. It is funny what you get used to- fat rolls and everything! Isn't that crazy? I think that you are the most awesome Weight Watcher member. I wish you were in my group!

Popular Posts