Today has been a pretty nice day. I didn't really get much done in the house, but hey, a woman needs a break from all the house work once in a while, ya know.
Anyways, I got on the treadmill tonight, and I'm glad I did. It would have been so easy to just sit and watch TV. or whatever. But I'm proud of myself that I got some exercise done for the day.
I discovered something while I was running on my treadmill. I can now do the 6 mph setting and I don't' feel like I'm gonna die! I can actually breath while I'm running and I'm not struggling for breath! HOLY COW!!! I'm so excited about that! The last time that I ran on the treadmill, I could do the 4 mph setting, and I found out that I could do the 5 mph setting, but only for a minute or so, then I had to switch back to the 4 setting. Now I can do the 6 setting!!! AWESOME!!! I am also glad to say that I did 2,310 steps on my pedometer! I would have done more but the kids needed me so I stopped.
Anyways, I better get going for now. My baby is getting a LITTLE cranky, and I need to put my other kids to bed.
Have a good night everyone!
Andrea

Comments

You are awesome, you cute little treadmill runner you!
Awesome Andrea!I know how hard that is, and you are doing awesome! Good job little sis! Love YA!!
Great job, Andrea!! Keep up the good work! you are amazing!! :) Love ya!

Popular Posts