Well, today is my weigh-in day and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I lost 1.4 pounds! Woo Hoo!!!!!
And I noticed that my BMI number is no longer in the 32ish range! I'm SO glad about that!
This weight-loss thing is awesome, I just wish I could lose the dang fat a little faster! I'm losing at a snails pace! (Hence the reason why I chose a snail for my weight-loss tracker!) :) I guess it's better for the long term that I lose weight slowly instead of fast, that way I'll keep it off for the long haul. I surely don't want to gain all the weight back! Losing the fat is like a full time job! That would suck to gain the weight back after all this hard work!
Anyways, I'm happy about my weight-loss and just wanted to share!
Have a great day all!

Comments

Andrea, you are totally awesome! I am so motivated by you! Great job! i love you! You've been tagged!
You are doing great! I think it is healthy to lose the weight like that, rather than huge numbers at a time. That way it is more likely to stay off. Keep it up sis, you are awesome!

Popular Posts