Ugh!

Well, Monday was my weigh-in day, and I found out that I gained about 1.4 pounds. That didn't really surprise me though, since I went WAY over my POINTS allowance for the week. This what REALLY surprised me though. I measure myself as well as weigh myself on my weigh-in day. I found out that I lost 1/2 an inch off of my waist since last week!!! I could not believe it! That of course made me pretty happy!
I sure wish I didn't go over my points allowance for the week, I bet I would've lost a couple pounds instead of gaining them!
Anyways, my goal for this week is to try to get some kind of exercise done every day of the week, and to eat better. So far I've done okay, but I still have 5 more days to go till I have another weigh-in day again! Those days hopefully will go by fast, and I hope that I lose weight on my next weigh-in day! Wish me luck!
Have a great day everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts