Do you notice a difference?!?!

I was playing around with this Adobe Photo shop program that Glen and I bought a while ago, and I thought that it would be neat to put together some side-by-side photos of me of when I started Weight Watchers and where I'm at now.
Tell me the truth..... do you notice a difference?!?!





When I get frustrated with the slow progress that I'm making, and I have the urge to stuff something fattening into my mouth, I look at these side-by-side pictures and then I'm motivated ALL over again! Did I ever tell you all that I LOVE Weight Watchers!!! It is THE most AWESOME program out there!!!
Wish me luck at my weigh-in tomorrow guys!
Have a good night!

Comments

bella utahan said…
you are really on your way! Good luck through the rest of your journey!

Popular Posts