A funny, but nice question!

Someone asked me today if my hands had lost weight? LOL
Isn't that funny! I just had to tell you all that because it sounded funny, but nice too, I guess. But in my head I was thinking "Were my hands fat before???" LOL Awww, how funny!
Anyways, today as I was sitting around and watching TV, I found the neatest channel! FIT TV! Woo Hoo! It made me want to get up and exercise with them! The kids and I did the exercises together, for probably about 20 minutes. It was a really good workout, and fun too. We were having fun doing the exercises together. I worked up a pretty good sweat too! Hmmm, I wonder how many activity points I earned? I guess it doesn't matter how many points I earned. What matters is that I got off my booty and got some exercise, and even sweat a little.

Here is an inspirational quote that I love:

"Success"
Success is not a race, be patient.
Success leads to success.
Success is always a work in progress.
Success doesn't come to you--you go to it.
Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.
Some people dream about success... while others wake up and work hard at it.
Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying.
Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!
If at first you don't succeed-try, try again

Author, unknown

Isn't that an awesome and motivating poem! I love it!
Have a great day everyone!
Andrea

Comments

~closed~ said…
Hi Andrea...I surfed over from The Anti-Jared blog. I wanted to thank you for the kind comment you left there. May I also add that you look TERRIFIC!!! Keep up the great work.
Ditto the first comment, and it's a good idea to get the kids involved...it's probably fun for them. The kids like to act like they are exercising when Anthony is doing it, they love it!
Anonymous said…
Wow, you look amazing!!!! I just found your blog today and I love it! I will be adding you to my list. Your commitment is so evident and inspiring!

I had someone tell me my feet looked skinny the other day ... it was cool .. but funny!! Like you, I'm thinking - did I have fat feet too??

Popular Posts