I am SOOOOO proud of myself!!!!

Today, I went for a walk in that park I told you all about yesterday. About 20 minutes into my walk, I decided to call my sisters. One of my sisters didn't answer when I called, so I left a message for her and then called my other sister. That really made the time pass by! While I was talking to her on my cell phone, I looked down at my pedometer, and realized that I had beat my steps that I did yesterday!! I was SOOO excited about that! I started to walk again, while talking to my sister, I'm not sure how many times I walked around that trail, it must have been a while, because when I was ready to leave, I looked down at my pedometer to see how many steps I did, and I did..........No, first guess how many steps I did? What do you think??? Well, I am
ECSTATIC to say that I did 8,361 pedometer steps!!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I am SO happy and proud of myself! When I got in my car to drive home, I passed by some old guy on a bike. I had all four windows down at the time. I was thinking about how many steps I did when I walked, so I SCREAMED as loud as I could right as I passed by him!!! The guy looked over at me like I was a CRAZY woman! LOL (I can not believe I did that!) I screamed 2 more times after that! LOL Isn't that funny!
I am SO proud of myself! Now I just have to beat that number when I walk again! Oh boy.....Well, I know I can do it! Then I'll post about that when I do!
I was just too excited about that number so I had to take a picture of me with my pedometer! LOL Sorry, I know it's cheesy, but I don't care! :)


Have a great day today everyone!
Oh yeah, and to make things even better, today is Monday, my weigh-in day, and I found out that not only did I lose 1/2 an inch off of my chest since last Monday! but I also lost 1.2 pounds!!!! AWESOME!!!
Later guys!

Comments

Sorry I didn't answer Andrea- I must've been getting ready for the day. I am so proud of you! Call me next time and I'll help you make it to 10,000!!!!!!!!!
A little cocky aren't we Heidi?? Well I feel great that I was 2nd on the list to be called!!! :) lol Just kidding, well let me just say..your welcome!! I know that it is all because of me, ok..you might get a little credit too! After all, I guess you were the one walking! :) Great job...you are doing great!

Popular Posts