I did it!

Well, I went walking again today. I really wanted to see if I could beat my last set of steps that I did yesterday and guess what? I did! By a lot!
Check this out!

Isn't that AWESOME!!!! I have to keep looking at my pedometer to make sure I'm not dreaming! LOL
Well, I think I am going to take a break from walking for a day or so, just so I can let my legs recover from all this walking. I think tomorrow I will do one of my Power90 tapes. Those tapes are a real workout, by the way! That was a well spent $70.00 purchase!
I better get going for now. Have a good night everyone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm loving the pics of the steps walked :) Great inspiration!

Power90? Do tell? I have never heard about them but am always looking for something new! What are they all about?

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!
Yowza!! Great job, you just keep getting better and better! :)

Popular Posts