A little walk in the park

Today I took Christian with me when I went walking. Instead of going to the track like I always do, I decided to go to the park. There is a big pond, and ducks and geese are there. I love the sounds of everything there. It's pretty nice (except for all the poo on the side walks).
I think Christian liked it too. He didn't cry once the whole time we were there. He was looking around at everything, then after about 40 minutes of walking he finally fell asleep. He's so cute! And, as always when I go walking or running, I wear my pedometer. I am proud to say that I did 4,761 pedometer steps! Yeah!!! I have gotten a little over 4,000 steps once, but I haven't been able to beat that number for a while. Today, I did! Okay, I didn't run, I walked the whole time, but I'm glad that I beat that number. Next time I go walking/running, I am going to try to beat the number I got today, 4,761 steps.
Well, tomorrow is my weigh-in day. I better have lost weight! This week I've been working my butt off! That scale better be nice to me tomorrow!
Have a good night everyone! Later!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good luck on your weigh in!!

I really love walking outside - esp if there is a pretty view. It seems so much less like a work out and more like something to relax me. I love it when I don't even realize it's a workout ;)

Popular Posts