OH MY GOSH! Did I REALLY look like that?!?

I was looking through my pictures today and I had quite a shock! I CAN NOT believe how chunky my face was just 8 months ago! It's really kind of strange to see these three pictures side by side! I feel as if I look like a different person from how I looked only 8 months ago! And the whopper is that I'm not even at my goal weight yet! Wow!



This first picture was taken when I went home to see my family in March of 2008. Those are my two sisters with me, Heidi and Christel. They are the best sisters in the world and I love them so much!


The next picture is a picture that I took of myself with my cell phone camera a couple of weeks ago. I really like this picture! (It's really nice to be able to say that about myself!)
This is a picture that I took on March 2008 in my home and is the day that I officially started Weight Watchers. This is one of the pictures that I took of myself to document my weight-loss journey. I HATE this picture but I'm very glad that I took it! It's neat to actually be able to see the differences in my body as I go along this journey to the NEW me!


Anyways, I just had to share my "moment" with you all. So far this weight-loss journey has been a slow, and frustrating thing to go through, but it's a journey that I'm so glad I started!
Have a great day you all!

Comments

Popular Posts