The Pedometer Challenge!

So, you all probably noticed that I put a poll up on my blog asking if you all think who will win the pedometer challenge. Who will either come close to or beat 16,337 pedometer steps? Well, I haven't found out how many steps my Aunt Teresa did yet, so I am not sure who won the challenge.
When I went out today to go walking, it took me 3 hours, but I did 17,207 pedometer steps! Just looking at that number makes me tired! LOL That translates into 7.33 miles! The last time I walked that far I was in the military (which was a number of years ago).
I am worn out now, and since I exercised every day this week, I think that I will take a break tomorrow.

So, see for yourselves! I am pretty proud of this picture!




Welllll...........(Yawn).............I think I will go and take a nap............I'm tired.
Have a good night everyone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am tired just looking at and thinking about that number! Holy cow. You rock!
Gaylene said…
Way to go Andrea!!

Popular Posts