Power 90

Someone asked about my Power 90 tapes so I thought that I would post about that.
I want to mention, first of all, that the reason that I was even looking for a program to exercise to was because all I had been doing for exercise when I started Weight Watchers was walking. That was getting rather boring and I wanted something different that I could do that would mix up my workout routine. Power 90 sure did that!
First of all, I have a friend that does P90X and he said that it was a REAL intense workout. I wanted to know what P90X was so I looked into it. I looked P90X up on the Internet and found the Beachbody website and I looked into the different programs that they have. I remembered that my sister and my brother-in-law had done the Power 90 program, so I looked for the Power 90 program on the Beachbody website, and found it. I looked at what the program included and decided that it was a good investment in my health, and I decided that I wanted to buy it. It was a little expensive, but worth it. I bought the program, and a couple weeks later I received it in the mail. I was so excited! I got my exercise clothes on, put one of the DVD's in the DVD player, and got ready to exercise! Within 10 minutes, I was sweatin' up a storm! I discovered that I had muscles that I didn't even know I had!
The next day I was SO sore, but in a good way. I stuck with the Power 90 program, and I also kept doing the Weight Watchers program, and by doing those two programs, started to lose weight, as well as build muscle! I could really see a difference in my arms, and legs, and my abs! My body was changing and it was so exciting! It is a tough program, and it really kicks your butt, but it is TOTALLY worth the money!
Power 90 is an Awesome program! It has really helped me to mix up my workouts and has helped me to build muscles that I did even know I had! It is awesome! It really makes you sweat and it will kick your butt!
Here is the Beachbody website for those of you who are interested.


http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/power90.do

It's a great program! It's not only fun, but it really works!

The one thing that I really want to mention is that the Weight Watchers program is THE most awesome weight-loss program out there! So far it has helped me to loose almost 22 pounds, and I know that if I stick with it that I WILL reach my goal weight. It's just a matter of time.
It'll just take time, patience, and persistence with both diet and exercise!
I feel like I'm becoming ME again! And that's a great feeling!

Have a great day everyone!

Comments

Andrea, you awesome! Keep on gong!

Popular Posts