Today isn't my...

weigh-in day but I decided to weigh myself to just see what I weigh. I've been SO paranoid over Thanksgiving weekend that I gained about 10 pounds from all the really good food that I ate! :) (Seriously, it was some GOOD food! I made cheesecake for desert, along with pumpkin pie! YUM!!!)


Anyways, I decided to see what I weighed this morning, and look what the scale said! I took a picture because I couldn't believe it! I know that it's kind of dumb to take a picture of my scale, but I had to! I am just too excited to not share it with you all!

I'm in the 160's!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!! If I lose 4 more pounds then that means that I will have lost 30 pounds! That's an incredible, yet strange thing to me! But I'm Ecstatic about it!!!! Maybe I will lose a few more ounces before tomorrow?!? I hope!!! Heck, I'm just happy to be at the number that I'm at!

Anyways, have a great day guys!

Comments

Popular Posts