Here are some quotes I like that I found on the WeightWatchers.com message boards!

1. The only place you'll find success before work is in the dictionary.
2. Keep your eyes on the prize
3. The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects to change it; the realist ADJUSTS the sail. - Which one are you?
4. Don't ever let anything stand between you and your dreams
5. 'He who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.' --Chinese Proverb
6. When I'm a loser, I feel like a winner.
7. Energy and persistence conquer all things. ~ Ben Franklin
8. Nothing Tastes as Good as Skinny Feels!
9. We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.
10. Some progress is better than no progress at all.
11. "When you bring your heart and mind to an intention, nothing is impossible!"
12. I must learn to love the fool in me. The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, & laughs and cries.
13. A round man cannot be expected to fit in a square hole right away. He must have time to modify his shape
Mark Twain
14. I've learned that the values you pass on to your children will effect generations.


Aren't these quotes awesome! There are more that I love but it would take forever to put them on here. I just wanted to share these with you all. They are motivating to me, and I hope that they are just as motivating to someone else.
Have a good night everyone!

Comments

Great quotes. The one about the Realist adjusting the sail, combined with Ben Franklin's quote about Energy and Persistence is where its at. If you give it your all and never give up, AND if you are looking at what you're trying to do realistically, with what I like to call objective optimism, then you can truly creat change.

Popular Posts