Hey there everyone. Happy Holidays! I hope that everyone is having a safe and fun holiday!
So, considering that today is Christmas, I have not been writing down what I'm eating. I did eat some chocolates, and I ate when I was hungry. I overate a little at dinner, and it was SO GOOD! I wrote "Christmas Dinner" in my food journal, and wrote 23 points next to it. I am purposely not going to track what I eat today because it's a holiday, and Christmas is only once a year. I have done pretty good this week with my eating and exercising that I just feel that I can "let loose" for one day. Tomorrow I will start writing down everything that I eat again.
Tonight I had one Reese's peanut butter cup, and I thought that I was going to puke! It's strange to say this but those candies just don't taste like I remember? Maybe it's because I was so addicted to sugar that I couldn't tell just how much sugar there was in it! It's the same thing with Soda. The other day I drank probably a couple gulps of regular Pepsi, and it was SO sweet! It was not as good as I remember it being. Again, it's probably all the sugar it in. I am so used to Diet Pepsi that regular Pepsi tastes bad now. Strange. It's wierd how the taste buds change when you start to eat healthier foods.
Anyways, I think I'm beginning to ramble on and on. I'm sorry, I must be tired.

Well, I guess I'd better go for now. Have a Merry Christmas everyone! And have a safe one too!
Have a good night! Later everyone!

Comments

Andrea, you are doing better than I am, I will have to be better this week. Great Job! I am so proud of you- you are more of an inspiration to me than anyone I know. I talk about you in my meetings all the time! Great job little sis!

Popular Posts