I am

so close to the BIG 30, but I didn't make it there quite yet. I lost 1 pound since last Monday which I'm very happy about. I only have 1.8 more pounds to go then I will be able to say that I have lost 30 pounds! I can't wait until I can officially say that I have lost 30 pounds! Of course, I'm happy to say that I have lost 28.2 pounds too! That's sure a lot of weight! I've lost a little more then what my baby weighs! That's insane isn't it!
So, "only" 36.8 more pounds to go 'till I reach my goal weight. It seems like a lot but if I just focus on losing that weight 1 pound, or even just .5 pounds at a time then it won't seem so overwhelming.
Well, gotta go. I gotta make some breakfast for my ever-hungry kids! They never seem to stop eating! LOL
Have a great day everyone! Later!

Comments

Congrats on the success. Here's to much more in the new year!!!
Gaylene said…
You're so awesome!! I'm impressed you lost during the holiday season. Way to go!! I have gained so much this holiday season it's horrible. Oh I hope this new year brings great joy to you. I'm hoping for the best too!!
Keep up the good work
Gaylene
Gaylene said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts