I just....

earned my 25 pound star today for Weight Watchers!!! Woo Hoo!!! So I weighed in today at 169.6 pounds! Also, I measured myself as I always do, I found that since last Monday I lost 1/4 inch off my chest; 1/2 inch off my waist; 1/4 inch off my hips; 1/4 inch off each of my upper arms; and 1/4 inch off each of my thighs! So here are my stats so far:

I've lost 25.4 pounds
Chest: 6 1/4 inches
Waist: 8 inches
Hips: 5 3/4 inches
Both Upper Arms: 2 1/2 inches
Both Thighs: 5 1/4 inches

I'm really happy when I realize about how many inches and pounds I lost, and I can feel and see a difference in my body. But for some reason my brain is still the same. Like every time I look at a picture of myself, the first thing I notice is the negative stuff. It's hard to explain. I think I need to work a little bit more on my body image, and try not to think so negatively about myself all the time. This sure is a journey, both physically and mentally.

Anyways, now I "only" have about 39.6 more pounds to go... I hope that I can at least lose 20 more pounds by my 1 year anniversary of starting Weight Watchers? It will just take time, patience and persistence.

Better go for now. Have a good night everyone!

Comments

Yay!!!! Congrats, that really is a big deal! 25 pounds...wow!! Go you! Keep it up, I know you'll get there! Love ya!
Awesome! You are such an inspiration to me! I love you! Great job!!!

Popular Posts