I went running

at the track again this morning. It was SO COLD this morning, probably about 38 degrees! I remember consciously thinking as I was driving to the track "Am I absolutely CRAZY??? I am going to the track to run my butt off and freeze in the process!" LOL
It's all good though, I got some good exercise done for the day. I was out there for 30 minutes, and did 3,323 pedometer steps. I'm thinking about doing one of my Power90 DVDs tonight, or a workout that's on the FIT TV channel. Ohhh... something that I found interesting the other day when I was checking out the FIT TV channel was that there was a Belly Dancing workout! I think that's awesome! And fun too! I think it would be fun to do the belly dancing workout, and I think I might just give it a try (just not when Glen's home!) LOL
Well, better go for now. Have a good night all!

Comments

Popular Posts