Me on the treadmill

Hey y'all! Here's a short post before the New Year. Can you all believe that it is gonna be 2009 soon!? Weird! This last year has gone by so fast it's hard to believe.

Anyways, tonight I decided to run on my treadmill for about 15 minutes. I decided to ask my daughter to take some pictures of me while I was running on my treadmill just so I can see what I look like. Well..... I don't look exactly what I want to look like just yet, but I'm getting there slowly but surely. Even though I try my darndest to be positive, I still don't like the way I look. Even though I have almost lost 30 pounds, I feel like I still have a long way to go yet.





Here is a little video that my daughter took of me while I was running on my treadmill. Here's proof that I can actually run! LOL
Click to play
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard


I hope that everyone has a fun and safe New Years! 2008 was great but 2009 will be awesome!
Happy New Years everyone! Later!





Comments

Popular Posts