My Before & After, so far, pictures

Tonight I was looking at some pictures of when my husband and I went home to visit family back in March of 2008. It took me by surprise when I looked at these two photos side by side. I can not believe that my face was that chunky! I'm sure glad that I took pictures of myself before I started Weight Watchers! It would be really hard to believe that I ever was 195 pounds if I didn't have these pictures. I decided to make this so you all can see my progress, so far that is!




Here are a couple pictures that I took with my cell phone the other day. They aren't that good because it was dark in my car, and unfortunately my cell phone doesn't have a flash. I like these pictures, but I still have a long way to go till I get to my goal weight. At least I don't have my double chin like I used to have! And that's a good thing! LOL

This is a picture that I took of myself the other day in my home. I just like this picture too so I wanted to show it to y'all! By the way, it's so nice to be able to actually like myself in pictures. I am seeing more positive things about myself instead of the negative things, and that's big for me.

Well, I better get going for now. It's getting late and I need to put the kidoes to bed. Have a good night everyone!

Comments

I am so jealous....you are gorgeous!! I'm not even kidding, you look so good! That one picture that was a little fuzzier than the rest....you look just like mama! I have always thought that you looked most like her. Seriously Andrea, you are so awesome, and you look fantastic!! I can see the difference in how you view yourself too...way to go sis, I love ya!
Anonymous said…
Wow, you can really see a difference! You look beautiful! Thank you for sharing... I really look forward to not dreading the camera!
Thanks SO much for that guys! That means a lot to me!

Popular Posts