So tonight I

went for a run at the track while my husband stayed home and watched the kids. He worked the night shift last night and he has to work tonight again. He was kind of tired but he still watched the kids for me so I could go out and do my exercise thing. He is such a great guy! I love him so much! He supports me in my weight-loss efforts, and that means so much to me! The other day, when I was looking in my food journal, he had left me the sweetest note! It said that he loves me and that I'm doing a good job losing my weight! I thought that was so sweet of him!
Like I said, I went to the track. It was pretty cold outside, which makes it hard to breath. My lungs felt like they were burning. It hurt so bad, and consequently afterwards, I have been coughing up a storm! Oh well, I am just glad to have gotten out to get my butt in gear and get some exercise. I hope that I will have lost some more weight by Monday. I have been doing good with my POINTS this week, and have only gone over my POINTS allowance for the week by 10 or so. I hope that I at least lost 1 pound. I'll even take less than a pound, as long as it's less that what I weighed in at on Monday! All those small losses will add up in the end!
Anyways, better go for now. It's getting late and I need to put my kids to bed.
Have a good night everyone! Later!

Comments

I loved your comment about wanting to see your clavicles again!!! I did the exact same thing! I love you! YOu are so awesome!!!

Popular Posts