Sooooooo..........

I LOST 1.2 pounds, and I also lost an additional 1/4 of an inch off of my chest and my hips!!!!!
Woo Hoo!!!!! So I have lost a total of 27.2 pounds!!! Yes sir! I am SO happy right now! If I keep losing weight at about 2 pounds per week I should get to my goal weight in about 6 months or so. I still have about 37.8 more pounds to lose, and that seems like a lot, but it's feeling more "doable" the closer I get! I'll definitely get there, it'll just take time.
I added up all the inches I have lost and I can not believe it! I have lost 36 and 3/4 total inches off of my body! THAT'S INSANE! My daughter Savannah is 33 inches tall, so that means that I have lost a little more than a nanna!!! LOL (Figuratively speaking) :)
Also, I have noticed that my BMI is SO close to being at a number where I will be in the "Overweight" category and not the "Obese" category! That's exciting to me! I have brought my BMI down 7 points! To me that's huge! The other day I read about the health risks for people that have high BMI's or (Body Mass Indexes). It is scary to know how high of a risk I was at when I was at my heaviest weight. I was at an increased health risk of Premature Death, Heart Disease, Stroke, Type 2 Diabetes, increased health risk of Cancers, and a WHOLE lot more! I was on the Expressway to my deathbed! I felt terrible about myself both physically and emotionally! When I look back to how I was just 9 months ago, I was like a different person than who I am today. It's strange but true. I feel like I'm a different person for the better. I'm on my way to becoming a healthier me and I LOVE that! It's so exciting!
Anyways, I'm so happy about today's weigh-in and had to share it with you all!
Have a great day everyone! Later!

Comments

Yay, good for you!! You always say that Heidi is an inspiration to you, but she always says it's the other way around. You are her inspiration! Love you!
bella utahan said…
Good for you! Also during this season of overly yummy treats! Keep it up!
Anonymous said…
That's fantastic!!! Especially in the middle of the holiday season! YOU GO :)

Don't discount yourself as being an inspiration to us.. I know you are to me.

Have an amazing holiday!
Thanks so much everyone!

Popular Posts