This morning after

I brought the kids to school, I went to the track to go running. Boy, it was SO cold outside. It was 27 degrees outside! I remember consciously thinking as I was driving to the track "Am I crazy?"
And I think the answer to that question is YES!!! But it's all in the quest for health! That's determination for ya!
Well, as you all read in my post yesterday, I found out that I can fit into a size 8-10, which is SO exciting to me! Well, today when I went to Wal-mart again for some shopping, I decided to try on some more stuff. There are SO many cute jackets there, I just couldn't resist! Well, I tried on some more stuff again today just for s@*%s and giggles (sorry, I had to edit out that first word) :) and I just could not believe that I can wear an 8-10! It's so strange to me that I can fit into that size. I've been (Obese) for so long, it's weird to be at a more normal size for my body. Although I still have 39 more pounds to go 'till I reach my Weight Watchers goal, I feel much better at 169 pounds then I did when I was at 195 pounds. It's amazing what losing some weight does for your body! I not only like the way I look much better now, but I feel SO much better now. When I was at my heaviest weight everything was so much harder to do. I am very glad to say that my life is changing for the better, and I'm SO excited about what the future holds! Just the other day I was thinking about the New Year, and that it's drawing ever closer. I was thinking about how many people will make the same ole' New Years Resolution to lose weight, and how many people will actually see that resolution through to it's fruition? Not many! But not this lady!
I plan on getting to my goal weight some time next year, hopefully sooner then later. I am determined to become the happy and healthy me that I was meant to be!
One of the shows that I love to watch is Oprah. She did a show a while ago that was entitled "Live your Best Life!" That phrase hit home for me! In the past when I was at my heaviest weight, I was just living to eat. I was SO depressed about my weight, and how I looked and felt! Now my life has changed SO much since then. I feel like I'm on my way to living MY best life! Now, instead of living to eat, I am I eating to live, and eating healthier foods that will nourish my body and make me healthier. I choose a healthier life and I'm SO proud of that choice!
The last thing that I want to say before I end this post is that I am SO grateful for the Weight Watchers program. It has helped me to become healthier, and in the process to feel SO much better about myself. This isn't even about getting "skinny" (although that's a BONUS and I won't complain one bit", but more importantly this is about becoming a healthier individual, and about choosing to be a better role model for my family! Thank you Weight Watchers! Thank you SO much!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have to agree. Weight Watchers rocks! Their online tracking tool is my lifesaver!

I have this great visual image in my head of you giggling and trying on everything in a size 8.... I would be the same exact way! WAY TO GO!
Yes, I was smiling SO big that day!
After being at 195 pounds for years, it's hard to believe that I can actually fit into that size! I'm VERY happy!

Popular Posts