Today I was

reading some postings on the Weight Watchers message boards, and someone had THE most awesome signature! I loved it so much that I wanted to share it with you all.

A.I.M. (which stands for Aspiration, Inspiration, and Motivation)

My Aspiration: To make my goal weight of 130 pounds

My Inspiration: My sister Heidi! She's awesome! She has gotten down to her goal weight, and has lost 40 pounds. She's now a Weight Watcher's Leader. I am SO proud of her! She's awesome!

My Motivation: I want to be healthier again, I want to feel prettier and I want to feel
sexy again! I want to be the Hot Momma I claim to be!

I am so glad that I am on a journey to becoming healthy again! As I lose this weight, no matter how slowly it comes off, I am just feeling more and more like my true self again. It's almost like I was in a coma for a few years while I was at my heaviest weight, and now I'm coming out of it! It's an awesome feeling! I love Weight Watchers! It is the most amazing program out there! I am so determined to get to my goal weight. Even if I lose less then 1 pound a week, I am determined to get to my goal. It'll just take Time, Patience, and Persistence!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This and you are so inspiring! Do you find putting it all into words makes it feel even more 'real'? Sometimes when I write it's like a contract and you are all witnesses.... Thanks for sharing. I think I might have to go think about my AIM
Yes. Having a place to go such as my blog helps me to stay motivated, and really helps me to stick to the plan and keeps me accountable.

Popular Posts