Today was a

good day. I made some cookies, cinnamon rolls, bread sticks, and hot dogs with the bread dough wrapped around them. Everything was SO good! I'm sure I gained 5 pounds just from smelling it all! LOL
Anyways, I rented some movies for me and the kids to watch today. It seemed like a lazy sort of day. It's nice to just sit around the house with my family and do nothing. After a while though, of just sitting around the house, I began to feel like I needed to get up and do something. I had the perfect idea. I have this really nice treadmill in my bedroom, so I thought to myself "I think I'll go and run for a while on my treadmill!"
It's so strange to say this, but I really do feel like a different person from who I was when I was at my heaviest weight. The "old" me would have never just got onto the treadmill because I was tired of sitting around. I probably would have ate something because I was bored. The "new" me is much better and I really like that!
Something that I realized while I was on my treadmill was that it is SO much easier to run at the different settings. I remember when I first started using my treadmill I could BARELY do the 3 setting. I was pathetic. My legs hurt SO bad because I was so out of shape. Now, when I do the 5 setting, that seems like it's not fast enough! Tonight I did the 5 setting for 25 minutes straight. I'm proud of myself for that. I believe that I could have kept going but my baby was needing me so I cut my workout short tonight. I have tried to do the 6 setting on my treadmill, and I can do that speed, but when I tried doing that speed, I only did it for 1 minute. I have never really tested myself to see just how long I can do it for. It'll be interesting to see those things as I go along in my weight loss journey.
Tomorrow is my weigh-in day. I'm excited to see how much weight I lost this week. I am SO close to having lost 30 pounds! It's exciting to be SO close to that number!
It's strange though at the same time to say that about myself. It's like I'm talking about someone else or something, but nope! It's me! It's taken me a long time to get to where I'm at, and I still have about 37 more pounds to go before I get to my goal weight, but ya know what y'all! I am a determined woman! I will get there. Just give me time and it will happen! Soooo..... when I get to my goal weight, what should be my congratulatory gift to myself??? Some cute and sassy new boots? Some new clothes? Definitely some new clothes! My clothes as of where I'm at now are getting loose! I find that I am constantly pulling up my pants because they're sliding down. Strange to say that but it's true. Anyways, I'll figure out that when I get to my goal weight, when ever it is that I get there. I'll tell you all one thing, I'll definitely get there sometime next year! Just wait and see!
Well, better get going for now y'all. Have a great night! See ya!

Comments

Popular Posts