Today when I was at

Wal-mart getting a few things, I saw a really cute little jacket. I decided to see if it would fit me. I really didn't think it would because it was a Size 8-10. I decided to see if it would fit anyways. So............. I put it on.................... and it did!!! I fit into a size 8-10! I can not believe that I can fit into that size! I remember back in July I had bought a shirt that was really cute. It was a Size 16X and it had buttons that went down the front of the shirt. That shirt fit, but it was tight on my chest area. I would have to pin it with a safety pin because the front kept popping open.
It only fit after I had lost about 16 pounds. I could have never worn a shirt like that at my starting weight of 195 pounds, ever. It was so difficult to find anything that looked good on me at that weight. And now, I am able to fit into a Size 8-10!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! I am so excited! Now, only 39 more pounds to go.....
I hope to maybe lose 20 more pounds before my 1 year anniversary of starting Weight Watchers, but I'll settle for 5 pounds at least. Heck, I'll settle for any loss as long as the pounds keep going down!
Anyways, I just wanted to share my excitement with you all.
Have a good day everyone!

Comments

Wow, that is really awesome!! Can't wait to go shopping with you and Heidi sometime when you are visiting!!
Awesome Andrea!!! Woo Hoo is right! You are so amazing- and such an inspiration to me! YOu have worked so hard and I am so proud of you!
Anonymous said…
That's fantastic! I can't imagine fitting into a size 8..... I would probably have done cartwheels in Walmart! You are such an inspiration!

Popular Posts