Tonight I didn't

have much time to exercise, so I did 15 minutes on my treadmill. I found out tonight that I can do the 7 setting on my treadmill! I was able to do that speed for about one minute then I had to slow it down to the 6 setting. I was able to do the 6 setting for 6 minutes straight. After running so fast for so long I truly thought I was gonna puke! (That's when you know that you're testing your body is when your stomach feels like it's getting tied in knots! In other words I would call that a gut check!) It's all good though because it was a really good workout.

This is the way I try to look at the exercise issue. If I really don't have much time to exercise, then I do what ever activity, whether it is running, walking, or just doing one of my Power 90 tapes. I do it the hardest that I can so that I can get the most out of that workout. That way I know that I'm working hard for that little amount of time that I have available. It's been a pretty effective strategy doing things that way. I hope that it pays off when my weigh-in day comes around. I really want to get to that 30 pounds lost number. That would be a nice number to see on my weight loss ticker! We'll see I guess...
Anyways, I gotta go for now. Have a good night everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts