Well, as you all

can tell, my weight-loss ticker still looks the same, as far as the pounds are concerned. I haven't lost anything this week, no inches or pounds. NOTHING! I can't believe it! Usually I lose at least LESS then a pound, but it's something. This week I didn't even lose POINT ANYTHING! Oh well.... at least I didn't gain weight. It's still a success if I have maintained my weight, right? I guess that is the way I will look at it instead of getting frustrated that I didn't lose any weight this week. I will just have to mix up my eating and workouts I guess.
Sorry guys, nothing exciting to report today.... this is kind of a boring post.
Anyways, it's getting rather late here so I better go to bed.
Have a good night everyone!

Comments

It is better than gaining, so...good job! Maybe you will have a great week next week! :)
Andrea, you are so amazing- I believe in you!!! Keep perservering. By the way- have you learned about the new "Momentum" plan yet?

Popular Posts