Badonkadonk vs. Va Va Va Voom!!!

Can you all believe that girl in the first picture was me?!?! I can't! I got a shock today when I took this latest picture and compared it to when I was at my heaviest weight! I can not believe that my butt looked like that! I had a BADONKADONK!!! LOL
Having a Badonkadonk might be
other people's goal, but NOT mine! LOL I will never go back to looking like that! Ever!
I've lost almost 30 pounds and I love how I feel, and I'm not even at my goal weight yet! It's crazy.



I took this picture today when I got back from picking up my kids from school. It was a spur of the moment thing. This is one thing that I've learned on this weight loss journey of mine. If the scale doesn't go down, that's not necessarily a bad thing. What counts are the inches that one loses off the body. I am SO glad that I took my picture when I started Weight Watchers. That way I have a visual to compare to as I go along each week, and each month. It's really motivating to see actual changes in my body! It's SO exciting! It's like when a Caterpillar is in a cocoon, and then changes into a butterfly! That's how I feel, and that's a great feeling to have!

Today I tried on one of my shirts that I bought back in June. It is a button-up shirt. That is a style I could never dream of wearing when I was at my heaviest weight! By June I had lost 15 pounds and that shirt was snug but I could wear it and it looked good. I actually had the boobs to fill it out! LOL Now, that shirt is practically falling off of me! It's neat to see how my body is changing! I have to take it in about 2 inches because it's so loose! I really don't want to get rid of that shirt because I like it so much. I will have to try to take it in on the sides, and if I can't figure it out then I'll have to ask someone to help me. Or better yet, I will have to buy some new clothes! (I love that idea the best!)

See those jeans that I have on in that second picture? Well, at one time I could barely get those pants up to the middle of my thighs. Now I can get them up to my waist! I even feel like I need to wear a belt with them! I love that!
I remember a time when I was putting on my size 14 pants when I was at my heaviest weight and thinking that I would have to get bigger pants because my size 14 pants were just getting too small! Now, when I try on those size 14 pants, they are SO BIG it's hard for me to believe! In fact, the pants that I'm talking about are the ones that you see me wearing in that picture that I have on the right side of my blog, the one that's entitled "Me at 195 pounds". When I get to my goal weight, I will have to take a picture of myself wearing them so you all can see just how big they will be on me! I can't wail till I can take that picture! I dare say that I will be at my goal weight in about 6 months from now. I will get there some time this year for sure though, just wait and see!
Well, I am loving this weight loss thing! Of course, there have been times when I have gotten frustrated with things, but I am glad about the progress that I have made so far. I think of these three words when I'm having a hard time with things, or when I'm frustrated with the scale. These three words sum up weight loss and have helped me so far with this weight loss thing.

#1 Patience #2 Persistence #3 Perseverance

I am determined to get to my goal people! I will get there just wait and see!!!



Comments

Awesome Andrea!!!! You look HOT! :)

Popular Posts