DISAPPOINTED MUCH!!!!!!

Like I said this morning, I gained 1 pound and I'm totally frustrated! I did 4 days of exercise this week, and I GAINED!!!! AAAAWWWWW!!!!!! Sorry, I need to vent. I'm irritated just a little bit, can you all tell? I'm irritated with the dang scale, but then the tape measure surprised me this morning. I lost an additional quarter inch off of my waist. That makes me happy, but I still want to see the numbers on the scale go down too, and not just the inches. I was looking through my food journal and I noticed a pattern in my weight loss. My weight loss is like this. I will lose 2 pounds, then gain 1, then lose 2 more pounds, then gain another pound. It's like that old saying goes "You take 2 steps forward and 1 step back". That's the story of my weight loss. This weight loss thing is like a roller coaster! There are ups and downs. It's crazy. But even though losing this weight is coming off at a snails pace, I am so glad that I have lost almost 30 pounds. This year, 2009 is my year. I am determined to get to my goal weight. I want to lose the rest of this weight and be done with this weight problem that I've had for years. I'm halfway there, and I still have a long way to go, but I'm determined to get to my goal. I will do it, watch and see! I have heard about so many people that say "This time I will lose this weight" or "This third time on Weight Watchers will be the charm!" I'm determined that those phrases WILL NOT describe me with my weight loss. Losing this weight has been like real work. I don't want to gain it all back just to try to lose it again! That would suck! My thinking is this. Just Lose the Dang Fat and be done with it! Once and For all! The other day I had this thought come to me. My 31st birthday is coming up soon. I am not getting any younger. I want to get the body that I want and that I deserve and I want to celebrate my body and show it off to the world, not hide it and be ashamed of it. I was fat for way too long, and it's high time that I got off my but and did the work to become healthy again. I'm proud of myself for the progress that I've made in 2008.
Sometime in 2009 you all will see me reach my goal weight! Watch and see! I can't wait!

Comments

Popular Posts