Foods that I like:

  • Green Peppers (I just realized a little while ago that they are SO GOOD! I've been missing out!)
  • Post Grape Nuts (They have that "crunch" factor that I like along with the fiber with 7 grams per serving! AWESOME! I LOVE that! Don't forget that they just taste good too!)
  • Sun sweet Sweet Ones dried prunes. (They are really good! It's like having a treat without the guilt! You can eat 4 prunes for only 1 POINTS values! AWESOME!)
  • No-Sugar added Decaffeinated green tea . (This is really good. I used to put Splenda in it to give it some taste, but then stopped doing that and discovered that the natural taste of tea is really good! and 0 POINTS per serving!)
  • Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereals (I love the Post Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted and Cinnamon Clusters. That cereal is yummy and healthy too!)
  • Diet soda, any type (Who needs all that sugar when Diet Soda tastes good too!)
  • Fat Free Cottage cheese (This is SO GOOD with Craisins in it. It adds some zing to it and it's healthy too! I found out by accident that I liked cranberries in cottage cheese. I had a green salad with vegetables on a plate and also some cottage cheese on the same plate. I had some cranberries on my salad and they had rolled into my cottage cheese. I tasted it and discovered that it they tasted good together!)
  • Fiber One anything (The fiber content is awesome plus their stuff is SO GOOD!)
  • Fruits and Vegetables (Before Weight Watchers I hardly touched a vegetable. My life is VERY different from how it was when I started!)
  • Egg whites with chopped up tomatoes and green peppers with chopped up ham. Very yummy!
  • Granola bars (I like the chewy texture but I don't want to look for a candy bar to get that chewy feeling that I like. The calories are INSANE in candy bars! So a granola bar hits the spot! I carry them in my bag everywhere I go. Of course I also carry apples too! GALA apples! YUMMY! My sister told me about those apples and I've never gone back to the Granny Smith apples that I used to eat.)

It's amazing how my eating habits have changed for the better since starting Weight Watchers. I am loving how I feel! (How I look is a BONUS!) :)

Comments

Do I know you? LOL Just kidding...that is so awesome that your eating habits are so good....but cottage cheese with crazins?? Yuck. I'm sure Mama would eat it with you. :) Good job, you never cease to amaze me! :)
I love looking at your blog because you always have something new and inspiring on it!! I love that you love Grape Nuts- Momma used to eat them all the time!! I wondered if you had remembered that about her. I love you and I am so proud of you Andrea!

Popular Posts