A friend of mine gave

me a few pairs of jeans yesterday. There were 3 pairs of jeans that she gave me, and they are size 11, size 10, and size 8 regular. Guess what?!?! I can actually fit into the size 8!!! I can't yet snap them closed, but I'm VERY EXCITED to be able to get them up to my waist!!!! Yeee Haaaaa!!!
I totally did not think I would even be able to get them up to my hips, but I was astonished when I could keep pulling them up past my hips and up to my waist! CRAZY!!!!
I still have a long way to go yet, but I am very proud of the progress that I have made so far! I can't wait till I can get those size 8's zipped up! I'll get there, just you all watch!

Comments

Donnalouise said…
Hey Andrea! Thanks for popping by my blog and following it. I'll add yorus to my blogroll. Congrats also on zipping up the size 8 jeans! YEAH!!!

Popular Posts