Here are some updated pictures that I took of myself today

I took a lot of pictures because, well, why not! I look so cute and everything! :) I have to confess, I did take about 20 pictures of myself. Why so many? Well, I need to get myself from all angles to make sure I get my best shot! LOL Plus it's just fun to take my picture these days! I have spent years trying not to have my picture taken because I hated how I looked. Now that I have lost a good amount of weight and I feel really good about myself, I have some catching up to do! LOL What do you all think? Which one do you like out of these 4? And is the black shirt better than white shirt? Do you think my white shirt looks okay with my black shoes?
Oh yeah, that's something else that I want to mention. I have had this other pair of ugly black shoes that I have worn for years. I never really did like those particular shoes. They did not make me feel pretty at all, but I had to wear them because that's all I had to wear to church. Last Saturday I decided to get RID of those HIDEOUS shoes!!!! I don't think that I will even throw them away because of the off chance that some poor soul will pick them out of the garbage in need of some ugly shoes! LOL No one should ever be made to wear those shoes! So I think I will let my husband burn them!!!! I mean it, they were ugly! So anyways, last Saturday I decided to just go to Payless and buy some other shoes! I found these VERY CUTE black sandals that have high heels! I LOVE THEM!!! I think they looks rather cute on me! They bring something else out in my personality too! They make me feel sassy, sexy, and they make me feel like the HOT MOMMA that I claim to be! LOL
What do you all think?!?!


I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 163.8 pounds! So that means that I have lost 31.2 pounds so far! By the way, I love those words "So Far". You want to know why? It's because it means that I intend to lose more and I refuse to stop until I get to my goal! I am a determined woman and I will not fail! I may have some setbacks, some hills and valleys to go through, and I might plateau again (hopefully not, but I'm sure it'll happen again, knock on wood), but I will get there. Whenever I get frustrated with things, I think of these three words:
PATIENCE
PERSEVERANCE
PERSISTENCE
Soooo, I know it's strange to post 4 pictures of myself. It probably come through as conceited. But let me tell you all something, there's a difference between conceited and proud. I would classify myself as proud! I have done a lot of hard work to get to where I am, and I want to show off my HOT BOD!!! LOL
Well, better go for now. My kids are BEGGING for food. (I wonder if they'll actually eat the food that I make though?!)
Have a great day everyone! Later!

Comments

Shrink to Fit said…
Congrats on the total weight lost so far!! I can hear how happy you in this post!

Isn't it a great feeling to "want" to take your picture! I like both tops. And the shoes are de-licious.
Awesome Andrea- you look so good and you should be so proud of yourself- it is so hard to do...

Popular Posts