Here's a picture that

I took of myself today after church. I really like this shirt. It's way too big so I had to hold it close to my body so you all can see my waist. This shirt is a 16X . When I was at my starting weight I could never wear a shirt like this. My chest was just way too big, by belly was just way too big, my booty was just way too big, heck, everything was way too big. Now that I have lost 30 pounds and can fit into a size 8-10, this shirt is way too big! LOVE IT!!!!


Well, I better get going for now. I have to make dinner for my always-hungry kids! It seems like they never stop eating! LOL
Have a good night everyone!

Comments

Holy crap, you look awesome!! How is it that you and Heidi got so lucky in the chest department?? That is so unfair!
LOL
Here, I have LOADS of plenty to give to anyone, I think my chest is still too big, and that's after I have lost 6 1/2 inches off of my chest!
Thanks for that compliment!

Popular Posts