I had my son take this picture

of me while we were in church today. (Hey, we needed to pass the time somehow) :)
We were sitting there waiting to go to class, and I decided to let my son take this picture. I like the way I look here. I am NOT missing my double chins! LOL I still have a ways to go though, but I have made some great progress so far I think! I just realized something. I take a lot of pictures of myself now, what am I gonna be like when I get to my goal weight?! I will never stop taking pictures of me! LOL (I'm just joking!)
Well, better go for now. Have a great day y'all!

Comments

You look great!! But I do think it's weird to take pictures in church..sorry. :) You are definitely a hottie!
Thanks Christel!
I know, it is probably not appropiate to take pictures in church, but I thought that it was okay, as long as it's not in the chapel? I'm not sure about that stuff.
Thanks for that great compliment!
anastasia said…
you look amazing in both of those photos. and so happy too

Popular Posts