I love to

read uplifting weight loss blogs. It has and is helping me on my weight loss journey. As you all can see on the side of my blog, I have links to a couple of blogs that I like to read. One of them is called "The Anti-Jared" That guy has lost 200 pounds, and I think that is AWESOME! I read his blog about every day, and he is so inspiring to read about his struggles, and triumphs. When I start to get overwhelmed with my weight loss and the amount of weight that I want to lose, then I look at how much weight he lost and I'm inspired all over again.

Anyways, here is a picture of him when he was at his heaviest weight (420 pounds)

Here is a picture of his now at his current weight (211.6 pounds)

Isn't that AWESOME!!! I get inspired all over again when I read his blog. So, if he can lose over 200 pounds, then I can certainly lose 65 pounds!

Comments

Popular Posts