I remember that girl in that "Before" picture.......

and she wasn't very happy with herself at all! Okay, I did have a VERY happy family life, but I was such a miserable person when it came to my weight and my self esteem. I was always depressed about my weight and how I looked, but I would never do anything about it! I would eat poorly, and not exercise, and you know what the consequences are when you behave that way? You end up with a Badonkadonk! LOL I sure had one let me tell ya! I look back at how my body was, and ya know what? I don't even recognize myself! It's like I was a different person from the girl that I am today! I am so proud of myself for the progress that I made during 2008. I plan to have success in 2009 and get to my goal weight! I can't wait!!!
By the way, who's that hot chick in the last picture????? Oh yeah! It's ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


Comments

You are a different person!! We all truly think you are so amazing, and we love ya...(I would say big sis, but maybe I should call you little sis) :) haha Ok, too cheesy?
Big Girl said…
You look great and with that big smile you can tell you are happy. Keep up the great work!
You are so beautiful, inside and out. You've come so far, its so motivational reading your posts.
Thankyou everyone for those very nice words! They mean so much to me! My blog really helps me to stay motivated on my own weight loss journey, and I'm SO glad that it's helping others as well!
Donnalouise said…
I only see two hot chicks - one in each photo ;) You're doing great, can really tel in your face that you've lost weight. WOOHOO!!!
SL said…
You should be proud of your success so far. Way to go!

Popular Posts