It's not my official weigh in day today but...........

I have officially lost 30.6 pounds!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was curious to know what I weighed this morning so I jumped on the scale and this is what it said!

I could not believe what the scale said so I had to take a picture. I know I know, it's a little tacky, but who cares. I just had to! Hopefully I'll lose some more weight when Monday rolls around, we'll see..... I won't record this weight in my weight loss ticker, I'll wait till Monday is here to add a new weight to it. Hopefully it'll be less then 164.4 pounds!

Well, gotta go. Have a good day y'all!

Comments

Awesome!!!!!!! You are amazing! That is so nice to see a number like that !!!!!!
Wow, great job!! 30 lbs is a lot!! PS..Love the nail polish!
Anonymous said…
Hey sis, sorry I don't call all the time, but I just checked out your blog and I just felt like saying I love you. I gotta tell my sisters I love them now and again. With work being full-time, 3 classes and a network+ test, then moving in march to a different apartment, life is hectic sometimes, but we all love you, I always love seeing your persistence in everything you do.

Popular Posts