It's not my weigh in day yet but....

I weighed myself this morning and I found out that I lost 2 pounds since yesterday! Woo Hoo!!!!! I can't believe it! I now weigh 163.2 pounds! That means that my BMI is no longer in the obese category! I am now just considered overweight. That is awesome to me! I have been in the obese category for years, and it's great to finally be in the overweight category. Of course I still have a ways to go till I get to my goal weight, but I will get there. I'm too determined, it's impossible to fail!
Also, you've all probably noticed that I wait till Monday to update my weight loss ticker, but I added my new weight to it today because I feel that I want to shout it out to the world! Why wait till Monday?!

Comments

anastasia said…
god i wish i could lose 2lbs in a day!

well done on the mini goal

Popular Posts