It's Weigh in day again........

I weighed in today, and to my pleasant surprise I found out that I had lost 2.4 pounds! So that brings my total amount of weight loss to 32.2 pounds! I also lost 1/4 inch in my chest; 1/2 inch in my waist; & 1/4 inch in my hips. That brings my total inches lost to 39 1/4 inches! Isn't that CRAZY!!!
I've said it a lot already but I'm really glad that I taped myself when I started Weight Watchers! It's a neat way to measure progress other then the numbers on the scale!

This morning I went to go walking. I think I hurt my knee somehow so I walked today instead of ran. You might think that walking wouldn't do anything to work up a sweat, but oh how wrong you are if that's what you think! I walked for 73 minutes this morning. I walk on flat ground and I also try to find hills to walk on. I think it's good to do both hills and flat ground because it mixes up everything and the body doesn't get used to the same workout every time, and then it will burn fat faster! All that walking wore me out this morning, and now I feel really tired. I think I worked myself harder then I thought. And that's all from walking!

Anyways, I better get going. I am going to try to take a nap before I have to pick up my daughter from school soon. Have a great day everyone!

Comments

Sunny said…
Wow, what a walk! Sounds like your hard work is paying off. Congrats!
Great walk, and congrats on the WL success!
Big Girl said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is my first visit here and your then and now pictures are amazing. Congrats on all your success.

Popular Posts