My progress pictures

Hi everyone! Well, I decided to take a couple of progress pictures of myself to show off my "Hot Bod" LOL JUST KIDDING! Not yet. I still have a long way to go before I get to my goal weight, but I'm gettin' there slowly but surely.
I really like the way I look in these pictures. It's nice to be able to say that about myself again. For years I have hated the way I looked. I would hardly let anyone take my picture because I hated the way I looked. Now, I can't get enough pictures of me! LOL (I'm not trying to be conceited, I just think it's funny the way things are totally different now.)
So, how do I look?!?!


Have a great day everyone!

Comments

You really do look great! BTW, I LOVE your white workout pants, they are so cute! Where did you get them?
Hi Christel. I got these pants about 5 years ago at Wal-mart. They have gotten so old but I still really like 'em too. I'll be sad when I have to throw them away.
Congrats!!! Being able to feel good about how you look is a great benchmark in the journey!
Awesome! You look amazing! Look at how tiny your waist is!!!
Wow! Thanks Heidi! I haven't heard my waist described as "tiny" for years! You've just made my year!!!

Popular Posts