A pretty good workout

Tonight I walked on my treadmill, but before I even got on it, I got my daughters' backpack and put 30 pounds in it. I have these 2 10-pound weights that I put in there. Then I put in my bag with all of my exercise stuff. I weighed myself on the scale and it still wasn't enough. So I added my makeup bag. I checked the weight on my scale just to be sure it was 30 pounds, and it was really close. The scale read 195.5 pounds. I got my water bottle, my jogging shoes, and everything that I needed to exercise and I got started. I only got to do 20 minutes of walking, but it was sure a good workout! I was able to do the 3 setting on the treadmill, which was a shock. I thought that it would be a lot harder to do especially with 30 extra pounds on my back, but I did pretty good.
I sure don't miss carrying around that 30 extra pounds of fat! That's a lot of weight, let me tell ya! I still have 35 more pounds to go. I'm sure it'll take a while, but I'm determined to lose all of it by the end of 2009, or sooner. Then when I get to my goal weight, it will be interesting to see how well I do when I walk on my treadmill with the 65 pounds that I lost! YIKES!
Well, gotta go. I gotta get my beauty sleep! Have a great night everyone! Later.

Comments

You know they have these weight vests at Walmart that trick your body into thinking that you need to lose more weight. You can add weights to it, so the more you lose, the more you add I guess. It sounds like a good idea.
I LOVE the idea of adding weight in a backpack to the treadmilling experience. Well done!

Popular Posts