So this morning after I brought my

kids to school, I went to the park and went walking/running. I ran and walked as my warm-up around this loop. Then I also ran up and down this pretty steep hill as well. I counted going up then down a count of 1, and I did that about 10 times. That was a really good workout. That's not including the running/walking that I did. I was out there for 70 minutes. I did some push ups, and some dips, and then started to run again. I was almost all the way around the loop, and as I was running, my foot got stuck on something and I fell, hard. It hurt pretty bad. The funny thing is that it seemed like it was happening in slow motion. I fell then did this roll then got up again. It was kind of like those James Bond movies, but NOT AS COOL! I felt pretty stupid. And to make it worse, there was some old lady walking behind me, probably about 25 feet behind me, and she saw the whole thing happen! I just felt really dumb because I fell. Maybe there was an invisible wire? LOL I really wanted to keep exercising, but I had to stop because my knee hurt kind of bad. Maybe I'll do some weight training later, we'll see. At least I got a good workout done this morning, I'm proud of that.
Something funny that I wanted to share. This particular park that I went to has a pond and a walking loop, kind of like a track that goes around it. There are several geese and ducks, and other birds that like to hang out in the pond. So, I was about to run up this hill, and this rather large goose started to look at me with it's little beady goose eyes, then started to lower it's head, and started to squawk at me, loudly! I tried to mind my own business so that it wouldn't feel threatened, and then I started to walk up this hill again and tried to walk past that goose, but then it started to run after me! I screamed pretty loudly, and then when I realized that I had screamed, I looked around to see if anyone saw me running away from that goose?! LOL I felt REALLY dumb then! (Who runs from geese?! Maybe I'm the only one?!) LOL They are intimidating to me because they're so big. I know, it's pretty dumb to be afraid of geese, but I am. I think I need a support group because of that goose now! LOL
Well, gotta go for now. I gotta pick up my son from school. Have a good afternoon everyone! Later!

Comments

Popular Posts