Something that I think is neat

When I first started doing the Weight Watchers program, I decided to write some things down in a type of diary of what I want to accomplish in a certain amount of time. I also have some other things that I wrote down such as helpful things to do as far as tips for losing weight, tips on how to overcome a plateau, and some good and healthy recipes. It's sort of a motivating thing for me to have compiled. Anyways, I was looking through that diary, and there is one question that I answered about where I want to be 1 year from the day that I started Weight Watchers. I had put 4 answers and here they are:

#1 I want to "at least" have lost 40 pounds.
#2 I want to be able to do 20 push ups in a row without stopping
#3 I want to be down to a size 10, at least
#4 I want to be able to do 20 sit ups in a row without stopping

-I am VERY proud to say that I have lost a little more then 30 pounds so far. I still have a while before my 1-year anniversary gets here, that date is March 12th, 2009. If I don't exactly make my goal of having lost 40 pounds, then I will be dang close! Woo Hoo!

-I am pretty sure that I can do 20 push ups without stopping, but I have never really tested myself. I will have to do that soon and I will surely tell you all about that.

-As far as shirts and jackets go, I can wear a size 8-10, and I think that's awesome! I'm very proud of that! Now as far as pants sizes go, I can fit into a size 12 but I don't have any size 10's to even know if I can fit into that size. I will have to just go to the store and try on a size 10 pant to see if they fit, that will be neat to see. I will tell everyone about it when I do. You can bet that I'll shout it out to the world when I can get into that size! :)

-I'm not sure if I can do 20 sit ups in a row without stopping because I have never really tested myself on that either. When I do sit ups, I only really do about 10, then I'll do another exercise, then sit ups again and so on. It'll be neat to see when I actually test myself. I have to say that it's a little scary to "test" myself on anything athletic! It's painful to push your body hard! I am a baby and I don't like pain! :( But you remember that saying "No Pain, No Gain!" I think that's true! I'm proud of myself that I have accomplished 2 out of the 4 goals that I set for myself 10 months ago! I'm almost there! When I accomplish the other 2, then I believe that I should set some more goals for myself. That will be neat! And it will keep me motivated to keep going, no matter how difficult or how long it takes me to get to my goal!


By the way...... have I mentioned that I love blogging?!?! I never knew I had so much to say! LOL
And how nice it is to be able to say what I want and not be interrupted!!!! LOL

Have a great day everyone! Later!

Comments

That's fabulous that you're so close to your goals! Keep up the fantastic work...you can do it!

Popular Posts