Today I haven't

done any exercise at all. Some how I hurt my back, and I get these twinges of sharp pain every once in a while. It really hurts. Yesterday I must have bent down wrong and I got THE most horrible pain in my back! All I could do was fall to the floor because it hurt so bad. Luckily my husband was there to help me. I remember that all I could do was sit there in pain. And every time I would move I would get another sharp pain in my back! I couldn't move at all. After a while it went away, thank goodness, and I was able to get back up again. I went to my bed and just laid there for a very long time. I have NO idea what in the world I did to hurt my back so bad. I think I might just have to take it easy with all the running, and strenuous things I've been doing lately so that my back can heal. I would hate for it to get worse (if it CAN get any worse!)
Today, I took my kids out to the park and let them play for a couple hours. It was nice to get out out of the house for a while. It was also kind of nice to take a break from exercising for the day, but I do feel guilty that I didn't do anything. Hopefully my back gets better soon so I can get back to my normal routine again.
Well, I better go. It's gettin' late and I need to put my kids to bed. Have a good night everyone!

Comments

anastasia said…
well, i'm new to your blog and plan on doing a bit of reading over the next few days to kind of catch up but it's probably good you didn't work out if you hurt your back.

what's my excuse? i did none all week so i can sympathise!
Maybe you could go to an indoor pool and swim or something. That way it won't hurt to work out. You should see if they have water aerobics..not to completely take the place of your workout, just to mix it up a little. I hope that your back feels better soon. :)

Popular Posts